Paddling Magazine’s 2018 Winner in the “Best Transport/Storage/Launching’ category, the Wilderness Systems Heavy Kayak Cart can handle big loads and is well-suited to moving fishing kayaks and angler gear.
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds
- Choose large balloon style beach wheels never go flat and easily roll over sand or,
- All-terrain, flat-free wheels will fit on same frame
Bunker bar frame
- adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways
- two height options – high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs.
- no scupper posts prevent damage to the scupper holes of the kayak
- constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Two included security straps prevent the kayak from slipping
- Easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstands or scupper posts required
- Collapsible and storable within large kayak hatches