The Skagit: Hooked is a great value for the angler on a budget and finds the more relaxed low-angle paddling style to their liking. Find design features direct from our higher models, but at a lower price. A great spare paddle for those with a higher end Werner and fishing offshore.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of anglers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- Standard with our carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||978g.||34.5oz.||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||978g.||34.5oz.||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Feather Angle||Smart View Adjustable|
|Blade Surface Area||605 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||49cm x 15.6cm|