There is a new kid on the block & she is fast! Whether you’re paddling for pleasure or you’ve got fish on your mind, paddle the Reload and learn why many are calling it the best paddling sit-on-top on the market.
The Profish Reload is a performance kayak specializing in kayak fishing with its numerous features and additional accessories for managing tackle and gear, improving comfort, and maintaining speed. The design of the Profish Reload bow provides unmatched levels of lift – styled off of the typical New Zealand paddling kayak design – which allows the 14’8” 68 pound kayak to consistently perform well in both tough offshore and inshore conditions.
Profish Reload Features
- Color Options for 2020 – Storm, Kiwi and daybreak
- $1499 - Tackle Pod - The Reload/GT Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’ functionality while also fully compatible with Fish Finders and mounted accessories.
- The stock accessories included are one front hatch, three waterproof hatches, four flush mount rod holders, two bungee paddle keepers, three carry handles, two molded side handles, brass inserts for hole-free anchor trolley installation, and attachment point pad eyes.
- Three waterproof hatches can be used as dry storage, turned into a bucket hatch with bucket hatch optional upgrade, or utilized as a bait well for live bait using the hatch drain plugs.
- Rudder Kit – Optional Upgrade: Now with ‘toe-tab’ foot controls for superior control, the ‘angler blade’ works in any depth of water due its flush position at the keel of the kayak. No more worrying about that pesky up/down line in the shallows, and if you’re fishing the saltwater flats, you’ll no longer have to worry about your rudder banging into oyster shells or rocks.
- Superior seated stability provides you with the confidence to target big fish.
- Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier.
- The nicely flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions.
- The ‘rod slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods – ideal when coming and going through surf.
- Twin Tackle Pod – Optional Upgrade: The new (May 2021) Twin Tackle Pod combines a live bait tank at one end and a dry tackle storage compartment at the other end of the standard Tackle Pod design for hybrid use – bait well and gear storage – of the Tackle Pod space.
- Chill Pod – Optional Upgrade: The Chill Pod is a fully-insulated, bread-bin-style cooler that fits modularly into the tankwell of the Reload and serves to hold and chill your catch, or food and drinks while still on the water. (
- Fish Bag – Optional Upgrade: A fully insulated fish bag mounted inside the tankwell keeps your catch cool and in great eating condition. The Reload comes stock with brass inserts for hole-free installation of fish bag mounts
30 Year Warranty
- We stand by the quality and craftsmanship of our kayaks. We want you to rest assured this kayak will last long enough so future generations of Vikings can dare to explore new waters in it. This is why we are proud to offer an unprecedented 30 Year Warranty.
- The extended limited warranty activation is easy and free, simply register your new kayak online on our Warranty Activation page.
- The extended back-to-base 30 year warranty applies only to the original owner, the owner whose name is registered on our warranty database.
- The extended warranty covers the hull of the kayak only. Accessories and attachments (including seats, paddles, bungee cords, etc.) and graphics are covered for one year. The extended warranty does not cover intentional or unintentional misuse/abuse or accidental damage or if it has been used to perform a function that it has not been designed for. Normal wear and tear including dents and abrasions are not covered by this warranty. The extended warranty does not apply to kayaks used for commercial use including guide fleets.
Is a demo available for this kayak? Yes, give us a call to come and take one for a test paddle.