The RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit II is a must-have safety item for any kayaker, canoer or recreational paddler. In one convenient, value-for-the-money pack you get everything you need for your kayak or canoe to be seen on the water day or night. This kayak light and boat stern light is Imana approved for Marine use.
Simply mount the StarPort HD with the supplied fastenings, lock in the 3-foot ExtendaPole 1000, clip on the orange fluoro flag for daytime visibility, and lock the Illuminate i360 – all-round white navigation stern light into the port on top for safety and regulatory compliance at night. The i360 kayak stern light can also be fitted to other RAILBLAZA ports around the kayak, and the ExtendaPole 1000 can be used to display a dive or national flag, or combined with RAILBLAZA camera mounts as a camera pole. The RAILBLAZA ExtendaPole 1000 offers 3 different height adjustments if needed. The visibility kit is also a great stern light for Rib Boats, Jon Boats and other watercraft as well.
The i360 kayak light has 3 different modes: high beam, medium beam, and blink. It uses 3 AA batteries and offers 25 hours or more of use in the high beam mode and over 200 hours of use in blinking mode. This light has been approved by the US Coast Guard for 2 nautical miles or more.
Disassembly is quick and easy and the kit will store just about anywhere.
- RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit II includes i360 kayak stern light, daytime orange flag, StarPort HD base with mounting hardware and the ExtendaPole 1000
- 3 operating modes for the i360 kayak light (high, medium, and blink)
- 3 AA batteries are needed but not included
- Battery life varies from high mode at 25 hours or more on new batteries to over 200 hours in blinking mode
- Easily breaks down for storage
- Mounting hardware and instructions are included