Confidently secure all fishing poles on board with the Yak Gear Flush Mount Rod Holder Kit. The patent pending design features an integrated pad eye into the deck side of the flush mount rod holder to leash your fishing pole. With a fully sealed bottom and a bottom mounted gimble, the flush mount rod holder solves the industry-wide problems of interior leaking and movement within the rod holder. The 8-1/2 inch long rod holder, 1 inch shorter than the usual 9-1/2 inch rod holder enabling the rod to rest comfortable above the deck, needs a 4x4 inch flat deck area for proper installation. Yak Gear also offers a gasket for this Flush Mount, it is not included but availalbe.
As always, this complete kit comes with all stainless steel installation hardware, installation instructions, and rigging tips from Yak Gear. Water proof silicon recommended, but not included. Fishing pole and leash not included.
- Flush mount rod holder kit integrates a pad eye to leash a fishing pole
- Fully sealed bottom with a bottom mounted gimble
- The 8-1/2" rod holder requires a 4x4 inch flat deck area for installation
- If you are installing your Flush Mount Rod Holder with a key hole saw, you will need a 2 1/4" key hole saw
- Alternative to a key hole saw is using a jig saw
- Installation instructions and hardware included