**Special order item when purchasing separately from a Radar kayak**
The time has come for true innovation in motion with the new Helix PD Pedal Drive. Featuring a 6:1 gear ratio precision- tuned to a 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch prop, the Helix PD is the most efficient and intuitive pedal system ever engineered. Fully deployed, the system is optimized for maximum speed in exchange for less effort so you can be hands-free to fish all day. A groundbreaking auto-raising mast achieves zero draft with a spring-loaded kick pedal, and the unit can be further stowed forward and out of the way to complete the 3-phases of possible positioning. Tuned to the proven performance of Wilderness Systems’ S.M.A.R.T. Hull designs, and currently compatible with the new Radar model family, the Helix PD Pedal Drive is the definitive advantage.
Compatible with the Radar Kayak models ONLY
- Precision-tuned for efficient and effortless pedaling
- Forward & reverse functionality
- Easy to remove/install on the Radar kayak with a simple pin system
- Intuitive spring-loaded auto-raising mast with kick pedal activation
- 14 x 17 two-bladed fixed pitch propeller optimized for all-day cruising and hands-free performance
- Three Positions: Fully Deployed, Zero Draft, and Fully Stowed
- Height: 33.05"
- Shaft Length: 1.35"
- Shaft Width: 2.58"
- Weight: 12.3Lbs.